Buildings - San Juan Capistrano Historical Society
Casa Grande (later called Las Rosas Restaurant) was built by Marco Forster, son of Don Juan Forster, for his home in San Juan Capistrano in 1883. It was torn down and the Bank of America building took its place. The building was recently the home of the San Juan Institute.

Casa Grande (later called Las Rosas Restaurant) was built by Marco Forster, son of Don Juan Forster, for his home in San Juan Capistrano in 1883. It was torn down and the Bank of America building took its place. The building was recently the home of the San Juan Institute.

BuildingsB26Casa GrandeMarco Forster1883